Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aw damn, I missed a golden oppertunity...

to say yesterday that my mod would be released today. And then make an obvious April Fool joke. Rats! Oh well. It's not gonna release today at the very least. Development is progressing, I managed to make a bit of music for the mod. It's only a technical demo and not representative of the final music. I'll see if I can make a video of the game's in development maps when we get the main island under more final archatecture, and I'll layer the music over it. It will probably be a crude trailer but it should do the job just fine. So I'll do that when I'm not too busy mapping.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Trailers are always awsume, I though of makeing one for my mod, but I would come out depressed becuase the trailer looks so good and there is so much left to do.
But it does give you more insperation and visiters to.
I guess the key is timeing. When you got 30 - 50% of your content finished that peobably meens its a good time.
So I'm looking farward to seeing a trailer soon. :-D

Stephen Hart said...

HOORAY! SOMEONE POSTED A REPLY!

Now where did I put that cookie jar...

Unknown said...

.
hey, once your done with your trailer will you make my one?

Stephen Hart said...

Well I dunno. I'd need video footage to work with...

Unknown said...

.
Ahh okay, well, It might take a month or to of me haveing a lot of time on my hands but once I get specific maps done I should have some great footage for you. (If I can figure out how to record in-game lol)